dissabte, 23 de maig del 2009

frankiero

Frank Iero: My Chemical Romance Guitarrist:

One component of the band My Chemical Romance is the guitarrist Frank Iero.
For me is the best in every way.
He looks like a punk but with personal aspects.

In the first disc, he looks like a rastafari, with rastas and long hair. But after, he will have a crest like a punk.
In the second disc, he will have a personal hair: shaved at the sides and a fringe at the side.


He always wearing punk and rock t-shirts (The misfits is a band that he likes so much; I like the band too); with jeand and sometimes converse.
He's a very good guitarrist and a fantastic person.
I like so much his personality and aspects.
He have got othe band called "Leathermouth" (he's the singer in this band). But he explain that he doesn't leave My Chemical Romance for Leathermouth; That's only a project.
He's married and he doesn't have childrens.

When they have a concert, he becomes crazy with the guitar.








I LOVE FRANK IERO IN EVERY WAY